Friday, August 1, 2008

FFA

Topic: Laughing Gas at the Dentist Office

I have a problem with the way Dentists' offices handle laughing gas. For some reason they all seem to believe that it should be used when a patient is in the dentist chair. I, on the other hand, believe that laughing gas should be administered as soon as one arrives at the dentist's office. Why must we sit in the boring waiting area, reading boring, outdated magazines and watching the receptionist's idea of a good talk show? Get a few fish tanks, a ball pit and a bean bag and pump the good stuff straight into the waiting room.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Claire, I'm glad to see that the FFA is alive and well. (on our blogs, anyway)

Great thought on laughing gas, btw. I might consider sucking the stuff down if they'd pipe it into a room and I could just breathe it in, rather than having to wear a mask on my face.