Monday, July 14, 2008

Tuesday Musings #13

List five things that drive you crazy and make you want to go live in a cabin on a mountainside and never see another human being. Then, list five things that make you smile even on the rainiest of days.

Things I don’t like:

1. People who curse at their children in public
2. Really hot and humid days

3. Insane drivers, especially those who speed down our street 4. People who think they have a right to comment on anything and everything
5. People who leave their dogs outside to bark all day and night
Things I love about Life:

1. The smile of a baby (especially my own)
2. The beach at night
3. Seeing the Milky Way
4. Chocolate Cake
5. When my house is clean and after a long day I can lie down on the couch with popcorn popped in a pot and a huge glass of watered down orange juice and watch a really good movie and the kids stay asleep through the whole thing

1 comment:

Emily said...

I love me a big glass of oj too. btw...that sounds so good right now.