Sunday, September 14, 2008

FFA for Sept 12th (yes, I know its not the 12th)

Memories of Junior High (repressed or otherwise)

letting Patty and Annemarie do my hair in the playground during lunch, once (all the cool girls carried the gallon jug of Aquanet in their very large vinyl bags.)
thinking I was cool because I had spandex pants with a stripe down the side (of course I never would have left the house looking like the woman in the picture. no self respecting middle schooler would show her ankles. I was required to wear a minimum of three pairs of layered socks.)
getting Alyssa Milano's textbook in English in the 7th grade. the 17-year-old 8th grader who was 6 feet tall and named Elvis (I kid you not.) working in the library during my lunch periods.
sitting next to my friend Fifi in art class. Our teacher used to have us make palettes out of paper. Everyday he would walk us through how to fold up the corners to make sure no paint leaked out.
secret crush on my archenemy Jason DeAngeles (he sat across from me in art.)
hating 59 minutes out of every hour for 3 full years of my life.

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Alyssa Milano? Seriously? Oh, you're way too cool for the rest of us!