Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tagged.

So, my dear friend Peggy hates me so she tagged me. So, as if you aren't sick enough of my babbling, here goes...
1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
Ten years ago I was working full time doing customer service and collections for AT&T Universal Card. It sucked but it paid well for the effort I had to put in and I worked great hours so I had lots of free time to play.
2. What are five things on my to-do list today?
  1. Take Theo to his Kindermusik class.
  2. Take Theo to the Imagination Station to burn off some energy and make a mess someplace other than home.
  3. Call in Matt's allergy prescription.
  4. Make a grocery list and go shopping.
  5. Try and clean off my favorite blue shoes that have been dirty since last summer.

3. What are some snacks that I enjoy?

Any gummy candy (preferable not sour), Cheetos, Chex Mix, chocolate chips and peanuts (Theo and I eat this one regularly) Wheat Thins, anything chocolate, etc...

4. Things I would do if I were a billionaire.

  • Pay off debt.
  • Put a big chunk in savings.
  • Put money away for the boys' college fund.
  • Buy a car that will simultaneously hold our stroller and our groceries.
  • Give big chunks of money to the people I love and some charities.
  • I'm assuming that any money that is left over will quickly be used up putting gas in my new car.

5. Places I've lived.

  • New Hampshire (Manchester)
  • New York (Staten Island)
  • Utah (West Valley, Holladay, Sugar House, Magna, Murray & Salt Lake)
  • Belgium (Charleroi, Liege & Brussels)
  • France (Strasbourg & Villefranche-sur-Mer)
  • Massachusetts (Lynn & Ayer)
  • Indiana

Since I had to suffer through this, I'm spreading the joy. Amy, Steph (don't worry, I can wait until you're back from girls' camp), Jean and Michelle, I tag you!!

No comments: