Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tuesday Musings #7

If you woke up tomorrow morning and were someone else, who would you hope to be?

We are going to file this under no brainer: Angelina Jolie. Yes, I know she has had quite the checkered past to say the least but here are my reasons:
She looks like this when she’s pregnant:I look like this: She looks like this after being pregnant:I look like this: She lives here: I used to live there (in the cluster of orange houses on the right) and now I in the same state with this guy:

She has many nannies that take care of her children so she can get her nails done and take naps.
I have regular nervous breakdowns (usually between 3:30 an 5:00 pm) six days a week.
She gets to spend her free time traveling the world and helping people.
I spent my free time blogging about her.
She has a pilot's license.
It is only a matter of time before I get my driver''s license revoked.
She has lots and lots of money.
I don't.
I could go on but you get the idea. No, I wouldn’t trade in Matt for Brad Pitt and I still think my kids are cuter than any celebuspawns out there but man, she’s got it good.

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

so funny!! I laughed out loud!!

itchandscratch said...

In the immortal words of Nelson Muntz "ha-ha."

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hnylJ2scVU

Unknown said...

Ok Claire, I was chuckling, then laughing and cracking up. I wish I had thought of her! Funny and a fun topic, I thought.

Emily said...

Angelia Jolie had crossed my mind as well. I was laughing so hard!

AES said...

I miss that orange house...