Saturday, May 31, 2008

FFA #11

Write a letter to someone apologizing for something you're not really sorry for!

Dear FFAers,

I am sorry that I didn't get to my FFA on Friday. I know that it should be my priority over all other things. I understand that even though I have an excruciating ear infection, my husband who suffers from terrible seasonal allergies went and got himself a landscaping job and is so beat at the end of the day that he doesn't always want to take the kids when he gets home, I found out this week that Theo has another cyst that needs removed surgically and we spent all of Tuesday in the pediatric cardiologist's office because Luc had to have all sorts of tests done and the cardiologist forgot he had appointments in Lafayette and spent all morning sitting in Indianapolis, I am not excused from my FFA responsibilities.

When my friend called yesterday and told me that our other friend needed a break from her toddler I should have said, "No, I have to stay home and apologize for something I'm not sorry for (which lately seems to be more and more lately)."

So, I hope you can forgive me for not getting my letter done on time this week. Which, if you hadn't caught on was one hell of a crappy week.

Sincerely,
Claire

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I am so glad you wrote that apology letter because quite frankly, at 8AM friday morning when I checked your blog and there was nothing, I was PISSED. Wait, are you REALLY sorry? ;o)
Bisous, take good care of those babies. Loves loves loves.

Jenni said...

And I didn't even have a good reason to post on Saturday....other than to apologize for not posting on Friday.

Sorry your week sucked. Hope this one is better!