Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tuesday Musings #3--Thanks Kristin

Where did you grow up/live as you grew up up until the present?
I was born in Colorado. Lived in New Hampshire until I was 3 and we moved to Staten Island, NY. I lived there until I was 19 and moved to West Valley, UT, then Holladay, then South Salt Lake, then West Valley again, then Salt Lake City, then Murray and Magna. When I went on my mission (for the LDS church), I lived in Charleroi, Liege and Brussels, Belgium and in Schiltigheim, France. Then Magna, UT again, then Logan, UT, then Magna again, then Provo. Then I went to live in Villefranche-sur-Mer in France, (then a few weeks stop over in PA) then Lynn, MA, then Ayer, MA and finally here in Lafayette, IN.
What is your earliest memory and how old were you?
I haven't a clue. I have vague memories of NH that involved dinosaur bugs and raspberry bushes and fresh water mussels in our stream.
Did you play paino or musical instrument at all or sports in high school or were you the studious type?
I'm going to have to go with none of the above on this one.
Is there anything that you did that you think your parents didn't know about(and remember they just might read this or your children could so be cautious).
I'm pretty sure my parents know all the need to know (and more than they ever wanted to).
In honor of Mother's Day...tell us something that you learned from your mother that you practice today and/or something that they did that you wish that you had started to do with your family or life.

My mother has always been a great bargain shopper. I try to emulate that.
Remember wishes can come true!